Monday, October 5, 2015

Chapter Two - Something New


Over these past months I have been engaged in an internal debate, about the actions I want to take in regards to this blog. I have decided I am going to make some changes, I hope these changes are helpful to you all. I attended BYU Education Week (this is a week of 12 hour days that you can learn from hundreds of different topics) this year like I do almost every year. One of the questions I was seeking an answer to was this blog. I did gain more knowledge in this area that has overwhelmed me a bit, yet by the end of the week I was determined to try again and keep moving forward. The conclusion I have come up with is more variety in posts as a starting point I have also added different visual things that I personally enjoy.


The majority will still be Mommy Moments. In addition I will have posts about me, this is hard for me to do I much rather talk about children in my life. I hope however that you will be able to understand me as a person better and not just someone that tells stories. This being said I hope you can find me in my Mommy Moments because for me the children in my life are a large part of it.


Another type of posts I’ll be adding to this blog are ‘Useful Tools’, this will include things that help children warm up to me, teach them something, or that the children in my life just love. So weather you are a mother, or a Moment Mommy these posts could be helpful to you!


I look forward to this new chapter in my Moment Mommy Blog the above and others will start up again and be available once a week.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great. So glad you are continuing this blog. Happy writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your actions and love speak volumes. You have a special way of communicating with children. As a Grandma I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete