Wednesday, November 19, 2014

To The Givers

This past week I had a very different Mommy Moment. I attended my friends Relief Society Meeting, a woman’s organization for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  This moment is different because it does not center on the children themselves but on the wonderful Mother’s of these children. I agreed to come to this activity we ate pumpkin treats and wrote thank you notes. This group of women just happens to be a good number of women that I have taught their children or babysat them. I was able to talk to these women, these mothers. As and equal and feel their love for me because I had interaction with their children, at some point. One at a time each one of these mothers came and talked with  me wanted to get to know me and I truly felt their love. Most of them I had brief conversations with in the past but a few I met for the first time that night.  Too many conversations that night to have allowed me to write any thank you notes as was intended.


I write a thank you note now, as we turn our hearts and thoughts to gratitude this month, to those loving women. Women and mothers that not only share their children with me that I might be able to love and teach them, yet also want to get to know me love me for being me. Here’s to those women I spent time with and all the mothers that have share their children with me.


THANK YOU!

with my whole heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment