Friday, April 17, 2015

What my Copy Cat Taught Me


We were all sitting around my friend’s kitchen bar with her little boy. Something was said and I laughed really hard just before this moment ended this little boy put his hand over his heart throwing his head back and laughing with exaggerated effort. This made me laugh more and then I realized that I too had my hand pressed to my heart as well. I continued laughing at how cute he was being, I then look over at my friend she was not doing the same as the two of us. She confirmed that he was indeed copying me and the way I laughed. I had no idea that I did this. He kept it up for a few more minutes seeing the reaction we gave him. He was very proud of himself and really so was I. I learned something about myself, that I had not realized. I suppose it takes a little copy cat child at times to really take a look at your self. Also helps me realize once again how much children are watching and learning from us, and that I better be living a life I want copied. Since this night I find how often I laugh this way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment