Monday, September 1, 2014

In His Daddy’s Shoes

I was visiting a dear friend of mine the other day she has a little boy almost 2 years old. While I was there he went over to the entry way where all the shoes had been placed upon entrance. This little boy proceeded to step into his Daddy’s shoes, which in and of itself look very cute and got some sighs out of myself and his Mom. However he didn’t stop here, he squatted down and with great concentration he began to play with the laces on the shoes. He had such a face full of concentration and determination to learn. It simply made my heart brim with pride for how smart this little boy is and going to be.  Yeah I had only  met him that day yet having the close relationship with my friend I guess helped me feel proud for her and the way she was raising her son. I am grateful for that chance.

For children playing is there way of learning this little boy was such a perfect example he was playing with his Daddy’s shoes yet you could literally see the knowledge he was learning moving into his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment