Friday, June 13, 2014

Cup of This and tsp of That...

A few years back my family and I were traveling and visiting many places. One of our many stops was to visit some of my parents cousins, my first cousins once removed.  Being some what on the shy side. Meeting new people makes me a little weary at times. Do not get me wrong family is great its just the meeting new people.  Upon entering the house we were greeted by my Mother’s cousin and once the small talk was out of the way.  She walked up to me and with a smile asked me if I would like to help her children bake some cookies. I consider it a miracle or tender mercy from the Lord. A miracle that I did not need but was given has evidence of my Father in Heaven’s  love for me.  We all have these moments we just have to open our eyes and see them for what they are and then remember them.

Baking is one of my favorite things in the world and children another. I have always dreamed of teaching my children to bake. Father in Heaven knew this and gave me a chance to me a Moment Mommy through a woman I had not met before, therefore she must have been directed by the Holy Spirit, which I am very grateful for. I had a grand time helping the children mix the batter add the ingredients and so on. I will treasure this memory and look forward to doing this same thing with my own future children.


No comments:

Post a Comment